August 18, 2012

AUGUST REVIVAL


It is August.  The final month of summer is a welcome state.  I am ready for ripening, harvest, and the descent.  I have taken a small sabbatical from posting, so here is the recap:



In April I worked on a new art line which was launched on the first of May.  Rivendell was already in full swing and has been beautiful, blooming, and busy.  I enjoyed all the family reunions, outings, and holidays.  I went to girls camp, and was subsequently called as Young Women's president.  {Dangerous!}  Kip and I have continued to settle into the new place and many flowers have been potted up.  It's been busy, nice, charming, and a bit tiring.  A week and a half ago Kip and I pressed the slow-mo button.  We plan on soaking up the next week or so before his semester starts.  I've also given into my first smart phone and began instagraming.  {bethbrower is my instagram name}  


After taking the young women rock climbing, I discovered a small path in a neighborhood orchard and spent some time soaking up peaches and the irrigation.

Happy August.

No comments:

Post a Comment