April 17, 2012

MIA FOR GOOD REASON

 I have been MIA for a few weeks...and even missed my Friday Door.  Which is pretty unforgivable.  Well, there are two reasons for missing posts that you should be posting.  Either you are letting yourself get distracted with other things, or...you are working on an exciting, but time sensitive project.  I am working on the later.  I will tell you about it.  May 1st.  But I will do a Friday door this week.   I have been having a blast actually working on this new project.  There seems to be an aura of happiness and excitement about as I work hard to make this dream a reality.  Whew.  


On another note, spring is here and in full bloom.  One of my favorite binders that I've created is this multi-covered chevron.  Charming and with just the right amount of bounce in the colors.  Sigh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment