February 28, 2012

Last week I was working with a customer {client? really cool person!} on some envelopes that will be beautiful!  Among the e-mailing back and forth of what fabrics we had found this little number got tossed around.  And I really loved it!

 
 Free Spirit fabric - Crazy Love Found here.



You can understand my consternation when all this color is what I am craving and I woke up to snow on the ground. Is it just me, or does February always get a bit grumpy near the end, delivering snow you really don't want anymore?  The gardener inside of me who has been thinking of dahlias is going to have to slow down and be content with dreaming of tulips for a few more months.  

1 comment:

  1. i think you should totally use these for some of your creations! === p.s. - you're pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete